Scanner Programming Services
Call Us: 347 – 829 – SCAN
– or –
SEND AN E-MAIL
Whether you’ve purchased a new scanner, or dusting off an old one, let Monitor Long Island, Inc and W2LIE.net program your scanner for you.
In Most cases, scanners are programmed the same day they come in, resulting in a quick turn around time.
- Get your first five systems included with programming
- All Nassau Fire (Including County, Dispatch, Fireground, Fire Marshal, etc)
- All Nassau Police (Including County, Village, Sheriff)
- All Suffolk Fire (Including County, Dispatch, Fireground, Fire Marshal, etc)
- All Suffolk Police (Including County, Village, Sheriff, etc)
- All New York State Police (Dispatch, Cars, Every Troop)
- If your radio supports the following, they are also included:
- Firmware Upgrades
- NOAA FIPS/SAME Programming
- “DIY Programming” Available!
- Purchase the frequency files and program the radio yourself at home!
- Radio models that may also be sent in for programming.
- Radio Shack
Why Choose Monitor Long Island, Inc. to program your radio?
- Monitor Long Island, Inc is local – no shipping your radio if you live on Long Island
- Monitor Long Island, Inc. is the parent company of W2LIE.net – Long Island’s Scanner Radio Website!
- Monitor Long Island, Inc is almost 50% cheaper than the “Big Boys”.
- All programming is tested before it leaves, so you know your radio will work ‘turn-key’.
- Most radios can be programmed while you wait
- See a list of our bigger clients here
- Drop-off service is available, but you must call first. Drop your radio off at The Cop Shop in Massapequa
- RADIO PROGRAMMING IS NOT DONE AT THE COP SHOP
- If you wish to drop off your radio, please let us know, so it can picked it up.
Click on the Banner Above for Location and Directions
Please do not drop off your radios at The Cop Shop with out first working out the details.
If you do not let me know you are dropping the radio off, I will not be picking it up!
The Cop Shop can not answer your questions about scanner programming.
Please contact me DIRECTLY first!
Pricing for BuTel Compatible Scanners
|Programming of your first five Agencies / Scan Groups.||$50.00|
|Programming of any additional Agencies (per Agency)||$ 5.00|
|Purchase pre-made single Agency/Group files for your scanner, for Do-it-yourself programming. (per Agency)||$ 10.00|
|Custom or Hybrid Scan lists/banks/searches (per List / Bank / Search)||$10.00|
|NOAA FIPS/SAME Programming||FREE|
|Firmware Updates (If Available)||FREE|
*Do not confuse “agency” with “department”. Ex, Suffolk County Police = Agency. Suffolk 1st Precinct = Department.
Suffolk Police as the “Agency” contains all Precincts, Command, Village PD, etc
Our most popular programming requests include:
|Nassau Police||Suffolk Police||NYPD||NYS Police|
|Nassau Fire||Suffolk Fire||FDNY||NYS Parks|
|Nassau Medcom||Suffolk Medcom||NY Dept of Health||NYS DEP|
|Nassau Office of Emergency Management||Suffolk County Emergency Management||NYC OEM||Long Island RR|
|Nassau County DPW||Suffolk County DPW||NYC Dept. of Sanitation (DSNY)||MTA Police|
|Nassau County Transit/Bus||Suffolk County Transit/Bus||NYC Bus||Airports / Aviation|
|National Interoperability||US Coast Guard||Federal Disaster Services|
Call Monitor Long Island, Inc. for a quote.
|Or you can call us at:||(347) 829-SCAN|
|(New York City Area Code)||(347) 829-7226|
-or- e-mail us your request below
(Sorry, but we cannot program Motorola Radios)Terms and conditions:
- You must supply a return postage via your choice of carrier if you ship your radio to us.
- Pick-up and Drop-off service available for local residents. Extra charges may apply.
- Scanners that cannot be programmed via BuTel software may be subjected to an extra programming fee. E-mail or call for more information.
- Prices for Programming outside of Lower NY, NJ, or CT have a one time $25 surcharge.
- Pricing may change without notice or warning.
- Monitor Long Island, Inc. cannot be responsible for damages caused to your radio via shipping or programming.